EAI Service Group Support
The Service Group Support Committee supports the work of Local Service Groups in EAI. A Local Service Group consists of two or more FA members from more than one FA meeting group who combine resources to do service for FA in their area. In situations requiring a formal decision, only members with at least 90 days of continuous abstinence in FA who are working with an FA sponsor shall have a voice and a vote at local service group meetings.
Service Group Support Committee Meeting
Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EST. Click here for the direct link to the meeting on Zoom.com or use the Zoom App on your smartphone and enter Meeting ID: 843 8867 7998, Passcode: 2020. For phone only (US), call 646-558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 843 8867 7998, Passcode: 2020.To find your local phone number, click here.
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings (Times listed below are ET.)
- Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm – Email: Rosa A.
- Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842
- DC Area: 3rd Sunday, 10:30am-11:30am – Email: Akia W.
- Ithaca, NY: 1st Tuesday, 7pm-8pm – Email: Paula K.
- Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Saturday, 7:45am-8:45am – Email: Abigail H.
- Louisville, KY: 3rd Monday, 8pm-8:30pm – Email: Annie K.
- West Michigan: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
- Southwest FL: 3rd Tuesday, 6pm-6:45pm – Email: Barbara S.
- United Kingdom/Ireland (UK/IRE): 2nd Sunday, 1:30pm EST - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto, Canada: Last Monday, 6:15pm-6:45pm - Email: Bronna G.
Akia W., Service Group Support Chair
Frequently Visited Links
- EAI Contact Info
- Donate to EAI
- Directions for Submitting Meeting Changes
- Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Form (Online)
- Business Meeting-Secretary's Report
- Business Meeting-Treasurer's Report
- Meeting Effectiveness Questions
- EAI Meeting Directory Trifolds
- EAI Monthly Report
- EAI Home