EAI Financial Aid and Resource Committee (FARC)
Financial Aid and Resource Committee (FARC) Mission
Through a thoughtful application and approval process, the FARC evaluates and approves need-based, financial aid requests for FA-EAI members wishing to do service. The goal is to support and encourage the attendance of FA-EAI members at the annual FA World Service Business Convention as well as other service-related activities.
- FA Business Convention: provide EAI World Service Conference (WSC) members in need of funding to attend the World Service Business Convention.
- EAI Service Support Weekend: provide EAI members actively participating in service at the local level who are in need of funding to attend the event.
- Travel Fund Requests: provide funding for EAI members who have been asked to qualify at FA Information Sessions requiring travel.
To protect the anonymity of its financial aid applicants, membership in this committee is by invitation, and the meeting is closed to visitors. Those interested in joining this committee, please contact the FARC Chair at email@example.com.
Bronna G., Financial Aid and Resource Committee Chair
Frequently Visited Links
- EAI Contact Info
- Donate to EAI
- Directions for Submitting Meeting Changes
- Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Form (Online)
- Business Meeting-Secretary's Report
- Business Meeting-Treasurer's Report
- Meeting Effectiveness Questions
- EAI Meeting Directory Trifolds
- EAI Monthly Report
- EAI Home