EAI Meeting Directories & Trifolds
Please check with the Meeting Contact to confirm that the FA meeting will be held. COVID-19: Important News for Newcomers and Members.
Trifolds are a tool for current members to get the word out to the community about FA. Members with six months or more of abstinence distribute trifolds to the offices of health professionals such as doctors, dentists, massage therapists, etc., health clubs, college campuses, and to any other location where there may be people looking for a solution to their food addiction. EAI requests that you ask before leaving trifolds at any of the above locations.
If you have any questions regarding to EAI Meeting Directory or Trifolds, please contact the EAI Office Services and Support Committee at email@example.com.
District of Columbia
Indiana & Kentucky
New Jersey, New York
Frequently Visited Links
- EAI Contact Info
- Donate to EAI
- Directions for Submitting Meeting Changes
- Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Form (Online)
- Business Meeting-Secretary's Report
- Business Meeting-Treasurer's Report
- Meeting Effectiveness Questions
- EAI Meeting Directory Trifolds
- EAI Monthly Report
- EAI Home