EAI Service Support Weekend Planning Committee
Service Support Weekend (SSW) is an EAI sponsored two-day event that takes places every other year in November either in-person or virtually. SSW is planned by members of the Service Support Planning Committee with the assistance from EAI Technology Committee, EAI Office Committee, and EAI Board members. The purpose of Service Support Weekend is to gather together and share about service, gratitude, and abstinence. As a result FA members throughout the world stay connected and continue to service the still sick and suffering food addict.
Our committee's purpose is:
- To bring Service Support Weekend to any eligible fellowship within the Eastern Area Intergroup in order to expand the reach and service of Eastern Area Intergroup to those outside of Boston.
- To develop a clear method of selecting an eligible fellowship by developing a Letter of Intent, Application, and Evaluation scale.
- Work closely with an eligible fellowship to plan, execute, and properly evaluate the Service Support Weekend.
- To clearly define the purpose of Service Support Weekend and work with chosen fellowship to plan the weekend accordingly.
Service Support Weekend Planning Committee
Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EDT. Click here for the direct link to the meeting on Zoom.com or use the Zoom App on your smartphone and enter Meeting ID: 825 9732 0638, Passcode: 2020. For phone only (US), call 646-558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 825 9732 0638, Passcode: 2020. To find your local phone number, click here.
Caroline B., Service Support Weekend Chair
Frequently Visited Links
- SSW 2024
- EAI Contact Info
- Donate to EAI
- Directions for Submitting Meeting Changes
- Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Form (Online)
- Business Meeting-Secretary's Report
- Business Meeting-Treasurer's Report
- Meeting Effectiveness Questions
- EAI Meeting Directory Trifolds
- EAI Monthly Report
- EAI Home