Directions to Submit a Close Meeting Request
Note: Only a meeting’s Meeting Contact, WSI Contact, Intergroup Contact, and Chapter Contact can submit a Close Meeting Request.
To Submit a Request to Close an FA Meeting:
- Go to www.foodaddicts.org.
- Login to your FA profile.
- In the Manage My Meeting section in the right-hand column, find the meeting for which you need to make changes.
- Click the red button to Close Meeting.
- The Close Meeting Request form will open on your screen.
- Enter the Effective Date for the meeting’s closing.
- In the Comments, enter any questions or notes for your Intergroup or Chapter Office person.
- Click the box next to I confirm I want to close this meeting.
- Click the blue button to Close this Meeting.
- You will receive a Thank You confirmation screen. Please allow 7 to 10 days for your Intergroup/Chapter Office to process your close meeting request.
- If you have any questions, please contact your Intergroup/Chapter Office:
- EAI Office: email@example.com
- Maine Chapter Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAI Office: email@example.com
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your service!