connection Artist Guidelines
Please submit art and images to connection magazine!
Please send your art and images to email@example.com and include your phone number and where you’re from.
We’re always looking for images to add to our archives to be paired with an article. We’re also looking for artists, craftspeople, illustrators, and photographers to illustrate specific articles.
Artists need to have at least 90 days of abstinence to submit images
Ideally images are large (high resolution, e.g. at least 300dpi or 2MB)
If you’d like to illustrate specific articles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Images for front cover - dimensions 5” x 7.25” or slightly larger
Possible themes for images
- We would particularly like images that reflect the diversity of our fellowship
- The tools, the rewards that come with recovery
- The pain and misery of food addiction; being under/overweight, mental obsession, over-exercising
- Close-ups of objects such as keys, weighing scales, clocks, hearts, hands, phones
- Abstract images are welcome too, as are images of nature and animals
- Please no detailed images of binge foods, religious imagery, or photos of FA members’ faces
Please keep in mind that images, like articles, may be edited.
Need encouragement? Please contact email@example.com.