These documents detail how the FA organization is run by addicts, for addicts.
The World Service Board (WSB) comprises 13 trustees who conduct the business of FA between annual conferences.
Part of the job of WSI Bylaws Committee is to act as guardian of FA’s governing documents and service documents and to prepare reports to the fellowship on conference actions (motion and election results).
- FA World Service Board (WSB) Manual
- Contains the WSB Mission Statement and procedures for WSB duties.
- Executive Committee Manual - COMING SOON
- Standing Committee Manuals
- WSI Bylaws Committee Manual
- WSI connection Committee Manual - COMING SOON
- WSI Convention Planning Committee Manual - COMING SOON
- WSI Literature Committee Manual - COMING SOON
- WSI Office Committee Manual
- WSI Public Information Committee Manual - COMING SOON
- WSI Service Group Support Committee Manual
- WSI Traditions Review Committee Manual
- WSI Twelfth Step Committee Manual - COMING SOON
Steps, Traditions, and Concepts
- Twelve Steps (as adapted by FA)
- Twelve Traditions (as adapted by FA)
- Twelve Concepts (short form)
- Twelve Concepts (long form)
World Service Reports
Quarterly and Annual Reports prepared by WSI going back as far as 2004 can be accessed here.
"WSI has but one primary purpose, that of serving the fellowship, and is charged with the obligation to preserve and protect the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts of FA, and to function in accordance with their principles."