Western Area Intergroup (WAI) 12th Step
The WAI 12th Step Committee helps members carry the message of recovery to food addicts
- To carry the message of FA recovery to other food addicts within the FA-WAI region.
- Connection: Collects original writing and artwork from FA members for the Connection magazine. Click here to subscribe to the Connection.
- Homebound Meetings/12th Step Calls: Coordinates Homebound Meeting requests and 12th Step calls. Homebound Meetings support FA members who are unable to attend regularly scheduled meetings due to a physical condition. 12th Step calls are from people interested in learning about FA. Click here for Homebound Meeting Guidelines. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outlying Area Speaker List: Maintains and distributes a list of members willing to speak at meetings several hours away from the San Francisco Bay Area. For more information contact: email@example.com.
- Speaker Travel Fund: Coordinates and distributes funds to FA members who will travel and speak at Information Sessions and/or FA meetings in areas with limited FA meetings and resources. Click here for WAI Speaker Travel Fund Guidelines and Application. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank-a-Thons: Plans and publishes annual Thank-a-Thons on U.S. Thanksgiving Day. The meetings focus on the topic of Gratitude. Click here for 2019 Thank-a-Thon: US Locations. For more information contact: email@example.com.