2011 Food Addicts Survey Information
The 2011 Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous Survey answered the following questions. Download the PDF for the numerical results.
- In What country is your primary residence?
- In what state or province is your primary residence?
- Please indicate your age range
- Please indicate your gender
- With which race do you most closely identify?
- Is English your primary language?
- What is your marital status?
- What is your highest level of education?
- What is your occupation?
- Please indicate how long you have followed the disciplines of FA
- Please indicate how long you have had back-to-back abstinence (as defined by FA)
- Please indicate how long you have been at goal weight
- From the time you joined FA to the present, please indicate your weight loss or gain in FA
- Has FA abstinence helped with any health issues? Please mark all that apply
- Have you, with the help of your health care professional(s), been able to discontinue any prescription medication(s) since coming to FA?
- What are the food addiction issues FA helps you to address? Please mark all that apply.
- How did you find out about FA? Please mark all that apply
- Are your health care professionals aware you are a member of FA?