Western Area Intergroup (WAI) Public Information
- Plans where and how best to convey information about the FA program to the general public, health care providers, faith community leaders, and other professionals
- Community Outreach
- Informs healthcare professionals and community lay groups about the FA program of recovery through participating in “Information Sessions” and health fairs.
- Service Group Support Committee
- Supports Local Service Groups (LSG), which spread the solution of FA to the still-suffering food addict and others such as family, medical professionals, clergy, and employers.
- Media Watch
- Spreads the FA solution to the medical communities referenced in magazine, web and newspaper articles, and television programs whose subject matter covers the breadth of weight-related issues.
- Digital Outreach Committee (the umbrella designation for several service subcommittees)
- Focuses on channels of digital information that expand FA’s footprint online, making it possible for anyone, anywhere, anytime to find help with food addiction.
- Raises awareness about FA to the public through online weblinks, articles, newsletters, colleges and media outlets.
(To request any WAI documents in MS Word format, please follow the instructions in this document )
(To request any WSI documents in MS Word format, please follow the instructions in this document )