Sponsoring a Trifold Rack: Establish and Manage your Meeting’s Sponsored Trifold Brochure Rack
- Sponsoring a trifold rack consists of placing a brochure rack of FA literature (usually trifolds) in public establishments, i.e., local libraries, gyms, and doctors’ offices, with the permission of the establishment’s management.
- Meeting members must vote at their business meeting to sponsor a local brochure rack, and a member(s) must take responsibility for keeping it updated (one year abstinence recommended) with new trifolds and keeping the rack replenished (six months abstinence recommended to be the person refilling the racks).
- Racks are available for purchase at office supply stores.
- Keep track of where your racks are placed by using the Record of Media and Public Information Contacts and Trifold Racks or by contacting your Intergroup’s sponsored trifold rack contact.
Documents and Forms
Requesting WSI documents in Word Format:
To request a Word version of a document, email your request to email@example.com
• In the subject line of your email, type the name of the document you need.
• In the body of the email, copy and paste the URL of the web page where the document is posted.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org