Fellowship Convention: October 12-14, 2018
Wesley Chapel, FL at the Saddlebrook Resort & Spa
5700 Saddlebrook Way, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Book your room by clicking HERE.
For information on registration deadlines and meal plan options, click HERE.
Registration is now closed
Registration and Meal Plan Information
- Online registration fee: $40
- On-site registration: $55 (includes $15 late fee)
- Meal plans will not be available for purchase on-site
- Outside food is not allowed in the main dining room
- Refund deadline: September 2, 2018
- Refunds will be made on registration and meal plan fees only if requested by email only to the FA World Service Office (email@example.com) by September 2, 2018. We will require you to agree not to dispute the Convention charge with your credit card company for any reason, and to contact the FA World Service Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email only for resolution.
About the Fellowship Convention
- The Fellowship Convention will be devoted to strengthening our recovery with an infusion of experience, strength, and hope. Whether you are new to FA, have been in the program for years, or live on the Frontier, we encourage you to come. No formal business is planned. The resort is also family-friendly, so please feel free to bring your loved ones. This is the place to really connect with all those folks we talk to around the country and world. This year, the schedule will also include many of the wonderful programs FA members have come to love at past EAI Service Support Weekends.
- Convention registration will open at 10:00 AM on Friday, and activities will kick off with a "meet & greet" gathering at 11:00 AM. The Convention will end on Sunday at lunchtime.
- Dinner on Friday night is from 5:00 PM-6:30 PM. If you plan to arrive at the hotel after 6:30 PM, bring your own dinner, as the hotel will not provide meals to those that arrive late.
- Themed FA meetings
- Topic sharing sessions
- Open EAI Board meeting and open EAI Intergroup meeting
- Speaker qualification recordings
- connection art and writing workshops
- "Meet & greet" gatherings
- Nightly entertainment
- Pool volleyball, swimming, yoga, jogging/walking groups
- Free time to relax and soak up the Florida sun
- Hotel offerings (for an extra fee): tennis, golf, spa services
- A phone list of Fellowship Convention registrants will be distributed after registration closes and prior to the Convention via email. We will not have printed copies available at the Convention. The phone number listed in your personal profile on the FA website is the number that will appear on the phone list.
- For transportation options to and from the hotel, click here.
- If you're bringing a car to Saddlebrook, the cost per day is $8. To park overnight, the cost is $15. Parking at Saddlebrook is valet only.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- 2018 Fellowship Convention Schedule
- 2018 Fellowship Convention Registration Information
- Saddlebrook Resort Airport Transportation Options
- 2018 DRAFT Fellowship Convention Meal Plan