Fellowship Convention: October 25-27, 2019
Wesley Chapel, FL at the Saddlebrook Resort & Spa
5700 Saddlebrook Way, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Registration will open in July 2019!
- Details to come
Meal plan prices
- Details to come
About the Fellowship Convention
- The Fellowship Convention will be devoted to strengthening our recovery with an infusion of experience, strength, and hope. Whether you are new to FA, have been in the program for years, or live on the Frontier, we encourage you to come. No formal business is planned. The resort is also family-friendly, so please feel free to bring your loved ones. This is the place to really connect with all those folks we talk to around the country and world. This year, the schedule will also include many of the wonderful programs FA members have come to love at past EAI Service Support Weekends.
- Convention registration will open at 9:00 AM on Friday and will end on Sunday at lunchtime.
- FA meetings
- Topic sharing sessions
- Speaker qualification recordings
- connection art and writing sessions
- "Meet & greet" gatherings
- Nightly entertainment
- Pool volleyball, swimming, yoga, jogging/walking groups
- Free time to relax and soak up the Florida sun
- Hotel offerings (for an extra fee): tennis, golf, spa services
- A phone list of Fellowship Convention registrants will be distributed after registration closes and prior to the Convention via email. We will not have printed copies available at the Convention. The phone number listed in your personal profile on the FA website is the number that will appear on the phone list.
- For transportation options to and from the hotel, click here.
- If you're bringing a car to Saddlebrook, the cost per day is $8. To park overnight, the cost is $15. Parking at Saddlebrook is valet only.
- Send an email to email@example.com