How to Connect to FA and Important Information for Members During COVID-19
Connect to FA gatherings during COVID-19
While in-person meetings are canceled, many meetings are gathering by phone and video conference calls. Contact the FA Meeting Contact listed under each meeting for call-in information. You can also contact email@example.com. If you'd like to talk to an FA member, email us and request the FA Greeter Phone List.
Literature is a wonderful resource and can be shared with others
- Food Addiction and the FA Solution: For Anyone Who Wants to Learn More
- Are You Having Trouble Controlling the Way You Eat?
- Food Addiction: There is a Solution
- Before You Take That Bite
- Living Abstinently
- Just for Today card
- Read the first chapter of the FA book
- Read an issue of connection magazine
- Learn how to share pamphlets via text and email
Listen to Members' Stories
- Food, Pills, Booze and Cigarettes
- The Running Escape Artist
- Therapy Couldn't Fix Her
- You can listen to more stories on FA Podcasts or search "Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous" wherever you get your podcasts.
- MP3s are also available for purchase.
Connect to an FA sponsor
Would you like to get started? First, you'll need a sponsor. Here is a list to connect you with a sponsor who can help.
Letters to the fellowship from the World Service Board
Guidance and support from the World Service Board during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Email #5: A Message from the World Service Board
- COVID-19 Email #4: Changes to the FA Website
- COVID-19 Email #3: Information for Your Gatherings
- COVID-19 Email #2: Update from the World Service Board about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 Email #1: A message from the World Service Board about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)