About Eastern Area Intergroup
Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI) is a regional association between FA and registered meeting groups and Chapters. Within EAI, there are 325 meetings.
There are approximately 2,000 members spread across the United States (in the following states: AL, CT,, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, and WV, as well as DC and the US Virgin Islands), Afghanistan, Argentina, Austria, eastern Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, the Netherlands, Qatar, South Africa, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Western Australia. There is one Chapter affiliated with EAI in Maine.
The Purpose of EAI is
- To further the FA program in accordance with the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of FA
- To maintain a communication center for all FA Meeting Groups, Local Service Groups, EAI Committees, and Chapters affiliated with FA-EAI
- To provide unity for all FA Meeting Groups, Local Service Groups; EAI Committees, and Chapters affiliated with FA-EAI
- To educate the public about the FA program
- Bylaw Committee
- Service Support Weekend Planning Committee
- Financial Aid and Resource Committee
- Office Services and Support Committee
- Public Information
- Teens and Twenties Committee
- 12th Step Committee
Contact the Executive Board
To contact all members of the EAI Board, please email email@example.com.