EAI Teens & Twenties
The EAI Teens and Twenties Committee carries the message of FA to young people by sending mailings to schools and by planning outreach events for interested groups whose primary membership is young people. For example, if a school contacts FA, the Teens and Twenties Committee may arrange for a panel of FA members to speak at the school.
Ann Marie S., EAI Teens and Twenties Chair
Instructions to send COVID-email to Healthcare Professionals who may be in touch with young people:
- From your personal email: Compose a blank email.
- Copy the body of this email template in its entirety.
- Paste the text into the blank email.
- Enter "Food Addiction Resources During COVID-19" into the Subject Line of the email.
- Enter the name of the Teacher, Professor, or Healthcare Professional you will be emailing after "Dear" from the Template. If you are sending it to a general mailbox, you can enter "Hi" or "Dear Healthcare Professional."
- Enter your email address, phone number, first name, and last initial at the bottom.
Teens & Twenties Kit
Instructions for Downloading Documents/Templates
- Download each form to your computer.
- Open the form/document to edit/add information.
- Save to your computer.
- Email the saved form to the intended recipient.
Documents/Templates for Classroom Outreaches
Documents/Templates for Health Fair Outreaches