EAI Teens & Twenties
The EAI Teens and Twenties Committee carries the message of FA to young people by sending mailings to schools and by planning outreach events for interested groups whose primary membership is young people. For example, if a school contacts FA, the Teens and Twenties Committee may arrange for a panel of FA members to speak at the school.
Ann Marie S., EAI Teens and Twenties Chair
Join us for an EAI Teens & Twenties Committee Gathering: Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 1:30pm EST: Click here for link.
Teens and Twenties Committee Informal Fellowship Gathering:
As a way to offer support and provide another opportunity for service during this challenging time, the EAI Teens and Twenties Committee will be hosting another Informal Fellowship Gathering on Sunday, February 21st. One of our committee members will moderate a panel discussion hearing from current FA members who are in their teens and twenties, who joined at a young age, and parents in FA who have a child in FA. We will also hear from family members of young people and open up the discussion for Q&A. Whether you are a young person yourself and interested in hearing the experience of others your age, you are considering FA, or have a family member who may benefit from this program but are unsure of how to support them – we are offering this opportunity for all to join. There will be time for questions as well as some sharing from all those with 90 days of abstinence and who are working with an FA sponsor. The session will last one hour, with members able to stay on after the call to talk further and ask additional questions.
These Informal Fellowship Gatherings are open to all, so please join us! Here are details for joining:
Session Date and Time:
- Sunday, February 21 at 1:30 pm EST
Click here for the direct link to the meeting on Zoom.com or use the Zoom App on your smartphone and enter Meeting ID: 825 8383 3741. If you did not receive the email containing this meeting password, please contact email@example.com. For phone only (US), call 646-558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 825 8383 3741. If you did not receive the email containing this meeting password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.To find your local phone number, click here.
Instructions to send COVID-email to Healthcare Professionals who may be in touch with young people:
- From your personal email: Compose a blank email.
- Copy the body of this email template in its entirety.
- Paste the text into the blank email.
- Enter "Food Addiction Resources During COVID-19" into the Subject Line of the email.
- Enter the name of the Teacher, Professor, or Healthcare Professional you will be emailing after "Dear" from the Template. If you are sending it to a general mailbox, you can enter "Hi" or "Dear Healthcare Professional."
- Enter your email address, phone number, first name, and last initial at the bottom.
Teens & Twenties Kit
Instructions for Downloading Documents/Templates
- Download each form to your computer.
- Open the form/document to edit/add information.
- Save to your computer.
- Email the saved form to the intended recipient.
Documents/Templates for Classroom Outreaches
Documents/Templates for Health Fair Outreaches