EAI Teens & Twenties
The EAI Teens and Twenties Committee carries the message of FA to young people by sending mailings to schools and by planning outreach events for interested groups whose primary membership is young people. For example, if a school contacts FA, the Teens and Twenties Committee may arrange for a panel of FA members to speak at the school.
Ann Marie S., EAI Teens and Twenties Chair
EAI Teens & Twenties Committee Informal Gathering
The EAI Teens & Twenties Committee will be hosting an informal virtual gathering at 1:00PM EDT, Sunday, November 1, 2020. All are welcome to attend. One of our committee members will moderate a panel discussion hearing from current FA members who are in their teens and twenties along with a member who joined at a young age and has continued to successfully work the FA program for over a decade. We will also hear from family members of young people and open up the discussion for Q&A. Whether you are a young person yourself and interested in hearing the experience of others your age, you are considering FA, or have a family member who may benefit from this program but you may be unsure of how to support them – we are offering this opportunity for all to join.
Click here for the direct link to the gathering on Zoom.com or use the Zoom App on your smartphone and enter Meeting ID: 830 4018 2960. If you did not receive the email containing this meeting password, please contact the Teens & Twenties Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For phone only (US), call 646-558-8656 and enter meeting ID: 830 4018 2960. To find your local phone number, click here. The password to this meeting was sent in an email to the EAI Fellowship.
Instructions to send COVID-email to Healthcare Professionals who may be in touch with young people:
- From your personal email: Compose a blank email.
- Copy the body of this email template in its entirety.
- Paste the text into the blank email.
- Enter "Food Addiction Resources During COVID-19" into the Subject Line of the email.
- Enter the name of the Teacher, Professor, or Healthcare Professional you will be emailing after "Dear" from the Template. If you are sending it to a general mailbox, you can enter "Hi" or "Dear Healthcare Professional."
- Enter your email address, phone number, first name, and last initial at the bottom.
Teens & Twenties Kit
Instructions for Downloading Documents/Templates
- Download each form to your computer.
- Open the form/document to edit/add information.
- Save to your computer.
- Email the saved form to the intended recipient.
Documents/Templates for Classroom Outreaches
Documents/Templates for Health Fair Outreaches