EAI Teens & Twenties
The EAI Teens and Twenties Committee carries the message of FA to young people by sending mailings to schools and by planning outreach events for interested groups whose primary membership is young people. For example, if a school contacts FA, the Teens and Twenties Committee may arrange for a panel of FA members to speak at the school.
Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EDT. Click here for the direct link to the meeting on Zoom.com or use the Zoom App on your smartphone and enter Meeting ID: 825 8383 3741.The password to this meeting was sent in the EAI Monthly Report email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive that email or contact the Committee Chair for the password. For phone only (US), call 646-558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 825 8383 3741. The password to this meeting was sent in the EAI Monthly Report email. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive that email or contact the Committee Chair for the password. To find your local phone number, click here.
Ann Marie S., EAI Teens and Twenties Chair
Instructions to send COVID-email to Healthcare Professionals who may be in touch with young people:
- From your personal email: Compose a blank email.
- Copy the body of this email template in its entirety.
- Paste the text into the blank email.
- Enter "Food Addiction Resources During COVID-19" into the Subject Line of the email.
- Enter the name of the Teacher, Professor, or Healthcare Professional you will be emailing after "Dear" from the Template. If you are sending it to a general mailbox, you can enter "Hi" or "Dear Healthcare Professional."
- Enter your email address, phone number, first name, and last initial at the bottom.
Teens & Twenties Kit
Instructions for Downloading Documents/Templates
- Download each form to your computer.
- Open the form/document to edit/add information.
- Save to your computer.
- Email the saved form to the intended recipient.
Documents/Templates for Classroom Outreaches
Documents/Templates for Health Fair Outreaches