EAI Meeting Report
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: APRIL 2019
*Please scroll to the bottom of this page for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
**Please send questions or ideas regarding the EAI report to Jen H. at firstname.lastname@example.org
***International fellows: we are happy to share your local phone list in this report. Email Jen H. email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAY'S EAI MEETING
Join us at our regular time on Sunday, May 5 at 10:45 am in person to participate in the vote to change the start time of EAI to 8:00 am.
FA members with 90 days of abstinence are eligible to vote on this Continuing Effects Motion in person at EAI in West Roxbury, MA. (If this vote passes, all FA-EAI meetings will have access to EAI monthly meetings during a reasonable time, making remote voting equal and possible for all.) Through this change, Committee meetings will meet from 8:00 am to 8:45 am and the Body meeting would follow from 9:00 am to 9:45 am effective June 2019 for a 1-year trial.
In order to join the meeting remotely, please log on to this website: GoToMeeting.com: Click the “Join a Meeting” button on and type the Meeting number 805-634-429. Or join via your smartphone: Phone Number: 646-749-3129 Access Code: 805-634-429 Audio PIN: 27 Any questions or help needed, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEXT EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATE
Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 8:00am EST. Dial in info: Dial 515-603-3104 / Access Code 288741#. Topic to be announced. Please contact Jen H. at email@example.com with any questions.
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION
At your meeting, are you only talking with your favorite fellows, or sitting in your favorite seat? Take a risk and sit next to someone you don’t usually sit near or make an effort to talk to a fellow sitting alone.
PI COMMITTEE ANNOUNCEMENT
Please join us after EAI in West Roxbury on May 5th for an informal practice session on how to present the Health Care Slideshow. We are hoping to get several FA members available to volunteer to present the HCSS when we receive a request for it. The Health Care Slide Show (HCSS) as a powerful way to inform the medical community about FA’s solution to food addiction. We just need the opportunities to present it and for that we need FA members!
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATION AND REPORTS
Public Information, Lisa G.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Sunday, May 5th when members of the EAI PI Committee will be available prior to the start of the regular committee meeting to answer questions for PI Reps or any other fellow with PI-related questions. Join us on May 5th at 9:15am EST for a 30-minute call. The dial-in number is 605-475-4000 and the access code is 1066681# The committee meeting will follow at 9:45am All are welcome to join us!!!
- Massachusetts HCSS outreach: Please join us after EAI in West Roxbury on May 5th for an informal practice session on how to present the Health Care Slideshow. We are hoping to get several FA members available to volunteer to present the HCSS when we receive a request for it. The Health Care Slide Show (HCSS) as a powerful way to inform the medical community about FA’s solution to food addiction. We just need the opportunities to present it and for that we need FA members! We would like to ask PI reps at Massachusetts meetings to announce at their meetings that the HCSS exists and when fellows have an appt. with a health care provider (HCP) to mention this and let their HCP know they can have a presentation of the slideshow at their office during their lunch hour. We have a projector and qualified FA members in the area to do the presentation, we just need a light colored wall to show the slides. If you have any interest from your HCP, please email email@example.com and we can make the arrangements.
Service Support Committee, Cayce K.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
- Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm – Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
- Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
- Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at email@example.com
- DC Area: 3rd Sunday, 10:30am-11:30am - Contact: Akia at 757-729-0121
- Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at email@example.com
- Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Saturday, 7:45am-8:45am – Contact: Abigail H. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louisville, KY: 3rd Monday, 8pm-8:30pm – Contact: Annie K. at email@example.com
- West Michigan: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
- Southwest FL: 3rd Tuesday, 6:00pm-6:45pm – Contact: Barbara S. at 239-410-0081
12th Step, Glenny D.: firstname.lastname@example.org
The members of the EAI 12 th Step Committee hope you see you all at the business convention in Danvers, MA May 31 – June 2, 2019. All are welcome!
You can attend the 12th step committee meeting remotely by dialing 605-475-4000. The access code is 1059315#. The meeting starts at 9:45am on Sunday, May 5.
Teens and Twenties, Ann Marie S., email@example.com
- Please join us for the Teens & Twenties Committee Meeting at 9:45am EST on Intergroup Sunday!
Conference Call Line: 605-475-4700 / Access Code 293738#.
- For those interested in joining the T&T Committee meeting via video-conferencing, please contact Ann Marie S. at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFICERS/CHAIRS WITH NO REPORT
Chair: Christine W., email@example.com
Vice Chair: Jen H., firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Katie M., email@example.com
Secretary: Jean P., firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Andrea L., email@example.com
EAI IT: Cynthia R., firstname.lastname@example.org
Bylaws: Evelyn C., email@example.com
Financial Aid and Resources Committee: Anita F., firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Support Weekend Planning Committee: Gabe E., email@example.com