Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
**Please send questions or ideas regarding the EAI report to Jen H. at email@example.com
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 10:45 am at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. Committee meetings are from 9:45 am to 10:30 am. See contact information below for specific committees.
If you can't attend the EAI meeting in West Roxbury, MA…Join the EAI Body Meeting remotely!
You can use your laptop or computer to join via GoToMeeting.com: Click the “Join a Meeting” button on and type the Meeting number 805-634-429. Or join via your smart phone: Phone Number: 646-749-3129 Access Code: 805-634-429 Audio PIN: 27. For help, view the GoToMeeting Tutorial by clicking here. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EAI meeting Insurance is ending January 22 , 2019. Please contact EAI chair or vice chair with any questions or concerns.
- Note from the Financial Aid and Resources Committee: It is the time of year that each meeting selects a voting member to attend the WSBC in June. The FAR committee wants all voting members to be aware that financial aid is available if they are in need. Applications can be found on our website on the EAI Financial Aid Page. If you have questions or concerns you can contact the FAR committee chair at email@example.com.
- International fellows: we are happy to share your local phone list in this report. Email Jen H. firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROPOSED EAI MEETING DATES
February 10, March 10, April 7, May 5, June 9, July 14, August Recess, September 8, October 6, November 17, December 15.
NEXT EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATE
Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 8:00am EST. Dial in info: Dial 515-603-3104 / Access Code 288741#. The theme will be “Successful ways members have brought newcomers to their local meeting.” Please contact Jen H. at email@example.com with any questions.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: DECEMBER 2018
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION
Service is essential to our recovery. No amount of service is too small – and it’s never too early to begin. If you don’t yet have your 90 days, are you consistently raising your hand to read at your meetings?
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATION AND REPORTS
Public Information, Lisa G.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Information Session Announcement:
Joint session sponsored by the Braintree, Sharon, and Weymouth meetings.
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Emmanuel Parish Church
519 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Please join us for lunch at noon followed by meeting at 2pm.
- There is a new email address for inquiries on the new FA Healthcare Slideshow. If you have a possible venue at which to present the slideshow, or if you (or your service group) would like to see it using GoToMeeting, please email Eric M. at email@example.com. Eric will be happy to take you through the process. We have had several presentations of it by FA members and the feedback has been positive.
- Join us on Sunday, January 13, when members of the EAI PI Committee will be available prior to the start of the regular committee meeting to answer questions for PI Reps or any other fellow with PI-related questions Join us on January 13 at 9:15 am EST for a 30-minute call. The dial-in number is 605-475-4000 and the access code is 1066681# The committee meeting will follow at 9:45 am. All are welcome to join us!!!
Service Support Committee, Cayce K.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
- Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm – Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
- Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
- Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at email@example.com
- DC Area: 3rd Sunday, 10:30am-11:30am - Contact: Pam N. at FAPamN1@gmail.com
- Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at email@example.com
- Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Saturday, 7:45am-8:45am – Contact: Abigail H. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louisville, KY: 3rd Monday, 8pm-8:30pm – Contact: Annie K. at email@example.com
- West Michigan: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
- Southwest FL: 3rd Tuesday, 6:00pm-6:45pm – Contact: Barbara S. at 239-410-0081
12th Step, Glenny D.: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 12th Step Committee wishes everyone a happy, healthy and abstinent holiday season. We look forward to new and exciting ways to be of service in 2019, especially to our fellows on the frontier!
Teens and Twenties, Ann Marie S., email@example.com
- Please join us for the Teens & Twenties Committee Meeting at 9:45am EST on Intergroup Sunday!
Conference Call Line: 605-475-4700 / Access Code 293738#. For those interested in joining the T&T Committee meeting via video-conferencing, please contact Ann Marie S. at:
OFFICERS/CHAIRS WITH NO REPORTS
Chair: Christine W., firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair: Jen H., email@example.com
Treasurer: Katie M., firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Jean P., email@example.com
Office: Andrea L., firstname.lastname@example.org
EAI IT: Cynthia R., email@example.com
Bylaws: Evelyn C., firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid and Resources Committee: Anita F., email@example.com
Service Support Weekend Planning Committee: Gabe E., firstname.lastname@example.org