Donations to Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI)
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous is self-supporting. You must be an FA member to make a donation. The only requirement for FA membership is a desire to stop eating addictively.
It is suggested that each meeting pay its expenses and keep one month’s rent in reserve. All other money is sent to FA World Service, Inc. (WSI) and FA-EAI. The suggested donation:
- 50% to WSI: Click here to donate to WSI.
- 50% to EAI: See below for details.
There are Two Ways to Donate to Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI):
1. By Postal Mail:
PO Box 490551
Everett, MA 02149
- On the check, please include the following information: meeting time, day of week, and city for meeting donations or member's name/details for member donations. Please send US funds and allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
Members may make donations online using a debit or credit card or a PayPal account. Click here or on the “Donate” button below:
- Click "Add special instructions to the seller.” Enter meeting day, time, city. For member donations, enter member name/details.
- Note: All online donations will appear on your statement as "PayPal.”
*Please note: Donations by check are preferred for US-based meetings, to reduce administrative costs.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.