Donations to Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI)
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous is self-supporting. You must be an FA member to make a donation. The only requirement for FA membership is a desire to stop eating addictively.
It is suggested that each meeting pay its expenses and maintain a prudent reserve. All other money is sent to FA World Service, Inc. (WSI) and FA-EAI. The suggested donation:
- 50% to WSI: Click here to donate to WSI.
- 50% to EAI: See below for details.
There are Two Ways to Donate to Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI):
1. By Postal Mail:
PO Box 490551
Everett, MA 02149
- On the check, please include the following information: meeting time, day of week, and city for meeting donations or member's name/details for member donations. Please send US funds and allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
Members may make donations online using a debit or credit card or a PayPal account. Click here or on the “Donate” button below:
- Click "Add special instructions to the seller.” Enter meeting day, time, city. For member donations, enter member name/details.
- Note: All online donations will appear on your statement as "PayPal.”
*Please note: Donations by check are preferred for US-based meetings, to reduce administrative costs.
For questions, email email@example.com.