Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
Message from the EAI Board
We wish to support you any way we can during this challenging time. Please click here to read the message from the EAI Board.
FA Podcasts Available
Over 150 recordings of FA members sharing their qualifications are available to download on the FA website for 99 cents. Currently, seventeen of these recordings, including one in Mandarin, are available for FREE as podcasts and more are added each month. These FA podcasts are the same as the FA speaker tapes, CDs and mp3 recordings - just more accessible and free!
For more information and for help accessing podcasts, please click here.
Have you heard about "EAI" at your monthly business meeting but not sure what it's all about? EAI stands for Eastern Area Intergroup, and it is a larger service body with the purpose of supporting meetings throughout a large geographical area. Now you can learn about how EAI can help your meeting by watching an Orientation Video, reading through an EAI Newcomer Orientation Guide, or by attending a Live Conference Call. The orientation includes an overview of EAI, the services it provides, its committees, and ways that FA members can get involved in Intergroup.
- EAI Orientation Video
- EAI Newcomer Orientation Guide
- Live Conference Call - The next online orientation meetings will be held on:
-Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 7:00 pm (EST)
-Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 7:00 am (EST)
To join the meeting, click here to open GoToMeeting.com on your computer or use the GoToMeeting App on your smartphone, and enter Meeting Number 278-060-701.
(For phone only, call 408-650-3123 and Access Code 278-060-701.)
EAI Monthly Report
Please click here to view the EAI Monthly Report. (The current month's report is typically posted the last week of the month.)
Quick Links for the EAI Body Meeting:*
Click here to join the Body Meeting via Zoom.
Click here to sign in to the EAI Body Meeting Attendee List.
*For detailed instructions, please see below.
NEXT EAI MEETING: APRIL 5
PLEASE JOIN US at our new TIME! Committees will meet remotely from 8:00am to 8:45am via GoToMeeting and the General Body will meet remotely from 9:00am to 10:00am via Zoom.
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 9:00am EST via Zoom. Committee meetings are from 8:00am EST to 8:45am EST. Please see below for specific committee meeting information.
Join the EAI Body Meeting remotely via Zoom using the options below:
- Use your laptop or computer to join via www.zoom.com. Input the Meeting ID: 847 548 759.
- Use the Zoom mobile app on your smart phone. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play. Open the app from your smartphone, select Join Meeting and input the Meeting ID: 847 548 759.
- For AUDIO ONLY (not recommended), use your phone to dial 646-558-8656 (US) or click here to find your local number. When prompted, input Meeting ID: 847 548 759.
Join the EAI Attendee Phone List! A phone list of fellows who attended EAI either in person or remotely will be generated and distributed to all EAI attendees, EAI Contacts, members of the EAI frontier after the EAI meeting. To join the Attendee Phone List, go to http://bit.ly/eaimeeting and input your first name, last initial, city, state, country, phone number (555-555-5555 for US numbers or +55 55 555 5555 for international numbers), email address, and check the box if you are available to sponsor. Please note that your email address will NOT be shared on the Attendee Phone List. The phone list is a great way to connect with other EAI fellows!
EAI Committee Conference Call Information
Public Information, Lisa B.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 7:30am EST for a 30-minute call. The committee meeting will follow at 8:00am EST. Use GoToMeeting.com or the GoToMeeting App on your smartphone and enter Meeting Number 817-097-509. For phone only, call 872-240-3412 and Access Code 817-097-509.
Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EST. Use GoToMeeting.com or the GoToMeeting App on your smartphone and enter Meeting Number 278-060-701. For phone only, call 408-650-3123 and Access Code 278-060-701.
- Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EST. Use GoToMeeting.com or the GoToMeeting App on your smartphone and enter Meeting Number 908-494-685. For phone only, call 872-240-3212and Access Code 908-494-685.
- Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EST. Use GoToMeeting.com or the GoToMeeting App on your smartphone and enter Meeting Number 367-717-797. For phone only, call 571-317-3122 and Access Code 367-717-797.
- Join us on Intergroup Sunday at 8:00am EST. Use GoToMeeting.com or the GoToMeeting App on your smartphone and enter Meeting Number 645-560-053. For phone only, call 669-224-3412 and Access Code 645-560-053.
FUTURE EAI MEETING DATES
May 3, June 7, July 12, August Recess, September 13, October 4, November 7-8 (Service Support Weekend in the Washington, DC Area), December 13
NEXT EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATE
Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.
- US Dial-In Number: 605-313-5893 / Access code: 244302#
- International Numbers: click here to find the number by country / Access code: 244302#
Topic to be determined. Please contact Jen H. at email@example.com with any questions.
Donate to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI, click here.