Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
Due to inclement weather, the EAI meeting scheduled for Sunday, January 8, 2017 has been canceled. The next EAI meeting is Sunday, February 12, 2017 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA.
If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. Dial-in details are listed under specific committees below.
2017 EAI MEETING DATES
March 12, April 9, May 7, June 11, July 9, September 10, October 15, November 4-5 (Service Support Weekend), December 10.
2017 EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATES:
January 22, 2017 at 1pm EST. Dial in info: Dial 712-432-1500 / Access Code 288741#.
Topics: 1) MESA Committee: what is it? 2) How did your meetings handle the holidays?
Hope you can join us for a lively discussion! If you have any suggestions for discussion topics, please email Christine W: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: December 2016
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION
Do you get to your meeting 10 minutes early to help set up the room and greet newcomers?
Courtney G., Chair: email@example.com
Happy New Year, everyone!
The World Service Board Convention, June 1-3, 2017, will be here before we know it! Your meeting will soon be selecting one member to be your 2017 World Service Conference Member. Conference Members with 5 years of abstinence are eligible to vote on Convention motions. Conference Members with 90+ days of abstinence, but less than 5 years of abstinence, are eligible to have a voice during Conference business meetings. Click here for a letter detailing how chosen Conference Members from each meeting can apply for financial aid if they are in need.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATION AND REPORTS
Service Group Support Committee
If you are 2+ hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Intergroup morning: 605-475-3215 then enter 871790#
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm. Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15am-11:30am – Contact: Pam N. at email@example.com
Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at email@example.com
Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30am-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Owensboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 5pm-5:45pm – Contact: Annie K. at email@example.com
- West Michigan, MI: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your meeting will soon be selecting voting members for the 2017 WSBC. Click here for a letter detailing how the voting member should apply for financial aid if they are in need.
Andrea L.: email@example.com
- EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you or someone you know is not receiving the EAI report, please contact email@example.com. We can help!
Lynne S.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PI committee is refocusing our efforts for the balance of 2016 and into 2017. We are embarking on some new ideas to reach out to our communities with the inputs from the Frontier. More to come as we solidify our ideas and implementation details and assign subcommittee chairs.
- Join our committee meeting in person at Inter group Sunday or dial in at 9:45am.
Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Katie M.: email@example.com
- You can conference in on Intergroup Sunday at 9:45am meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EAI 12th Step Committee wishes everyone a peaceful and abstinent holiday season. We look forward to new ways to be of Service in the coming year, so all the best for 2017.