Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, March 12, 2017 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA.
If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. Dial-in details are listed under specific committees below. Also, please consider joining the Body Meeting via web conference. Contact email@example.com by Wednesday before Intergroup Weekend.
2017 EAI MEETING DATES
April 9, May 7, June 11, July 9, August Recess, September 10, October 15, November 4-5 (Service Support Weekend), December 10.
2017 EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATES:
April 23, 2017 at 1pm EST. Dial in info: Dial 712-432-1500 / Access Code 288741#.
Topic: TBD. If you have any suggestions for discussion topics, please email Christine W: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: FEBRUARY 2017
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION:
When you are sitting in a meeting, are you relaxed, still and listening to the speakers or are you drinking water, applying hand lotion, texting, writing, counting 7th tradition money, or doing anything else that may be distracting to the people around you?
Courtney G., Chair: email@example.com
The Chelsea Friday 10 am meeting will be held at the Whidden Hospital Auditorium for one day only on Convention Friday, June 2. The location is changed to accommodate the large number of convention attendees that visit this meeting every year.
Convention Service Opportunities: sign up at foodaddicts.org on the Business Convention page to be a greeter or staff the registration table (6 months abstinence required). Also, the ride and lodging list is available from your profile page at our website. You can access your profile page by going to foodaddicts.org and clicking “login” on the top right. Please sign up if you have a need or can fill a need.
Save the date: EAI’s Service Support Weekend will be held on November 4-5, 2017 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. More details to follow.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATION AND REPORTS
Service Group Support Committee
Please save the date: Service Support Weekend will be held on November 4th and November 5th, 2017 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. More details to follow as the date gets closer.
If you are 2+ hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Intergroup morning: 605-475-3215 then enter 871790#
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm. Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15am-11:30am – Contact: Pam N. at email@example.com
Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at email@example.com
Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30am-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Owensboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 5pm-5:45pm – Contact: Annie K. at email@example.com
- West Michigan, MI: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea L.: email@example.com
- EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you or someone you know is not receiving the EAI report, please contact email@example.com. We can help!
Lynne S.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PI committee is refocusing our efforts in 2017. We are embarking on some new ideas to reach out to our communities with the inputs from the Frontier.
- Join our committee meeting in person at Inter group Sunday or dial at 9:45 am. Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Katie M.: email@example.com
- Remember what it was like to be a food addict in high school? What if you had learned about food addiction in your health class? If you want to help educate future generations, please join the Teens and Twenties committee on this outreach! We are looking for fellows with at least 90 days of abstinence and credible body size to educate a Waltham HS nutrition class on either March 23 or March 30 for 8:30-10:30 or 10:30-1 (with a break for lunch). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to sign up.
- You can conference in on Intergroup Sunday at 9:45am meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: email@example.com
The 12th Step Committee welcomes requests for Writing Sessions. A Writing Session is a great way to use the tool of writing and increase fellowship for the local meetings. Please contact the 12th Step Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org for writing session requests and/or guidance.