Business Convention 2016
2016 Business Convention Registration Information
Convention Dates: Friday, June 3 - Sunday, June 5, 2016
Location: Danvers, MA at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Reservations can be made by clicking on the hotel link.
Online Business Convention Registration is now closed
- Motions Due: Friday, March 4
- Officer Applications Due: Friday, March 4
- Voting Member Registration Closes: Friday, March 4
- Hotel Registration Closes: Friday, May 6
- FA Registration Closes: Friday, May 13
For those of you making travel plans please be advised that onsite registration will open Friday afternoon and there will be an FA meeting Friday evening. The convention business sessions will begin Saturday morning at approx. 8:45 a.m. and conclude Sunday at approx. 12:30 p.m.
Hotel Room Reservations are done through the hotel.
DoubleTree by Hilton
Address: 50 Ferncroft Road, Danvers, MA 01923
Room rate: $142/night for single, double, triple or quad occupancy.
Special hotel room rate ends: Friday, May 6, 2016.
Room reservations are made by contacting the DoubleTree Hilton directly:
Click to Reserve a Room
Currently we are looking for fellows with 6 months or more of continuous abstinence to volunteer for the committees listed below. To sign up for a shift, please click on one of the links and fill in your information.
- Registration: http://bit.ly/
- Hospitality/Greeters: http://
- Ride and Lodging Sharing (no abstinence requirement): FA has created a public "Ride and Lodging Sharing List" online where FA members may indicate if they need or can offer to share a ride or provide lodging assistance for the Business Convention. To VIEW the Ride and Lodging List, click here.
- For a link to the Logan Express click here. The hotel shuttle will pick up and drop off guest at the Peabody stop.
Information and Forms
- Please note that meeting delegates will be voting on the passing of the Living Abstinently pamphlet during the convention. Members were provided an opportunity to provide their feedback which the literature committee has accepted and incorporated into the final version currently posted on the website. Delegates, please come to the convention prepared to vote on whether you accept this new pamphlet as FA conference approved literature and not on the content of the pamphlet.
Officer / Committee Chair Application: