Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, July 10, 2016 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. Dial-in details are listed under specific committees below.
2016 EAI MEETING DATES
August (Recess-No EAI Meeting in August), September 11, October 2, November 12-13 Service Weekend, December 11.
2016 EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATES:
October 23 at 1pm EST. Dial in info: Dial 712-432-1500 / Access Code 288741#.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: JUNE 2016
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION
Is your meeting phone list updated? Are the meeting directories on your literature table current?
Courtney G., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans are well underway for the next Service Support Weekend, November 12-13, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. Want to volunteer? Contact email@example.com. Financial aid inquiries should go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder: EAI hosts a Literature Table at our monthly meetings, where you can pick up literature for yourself or your meetings. If you would like to pre-order literature for pick up, please email email@example.com.
The Public Information Committee encourages meetings to donate a copy of the FA book to a local library, school, or doctor.
From the 12th Step Committee: Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you enjoy traveling with FA fellows? Maybe your FA group should consider a road trip to support another FA meeting! It is great fun, well worth the time and effort and is guaranteed to make your FA program stronger. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
On a personal note: it is such a blessing to be abstinent in the hot weather. I remember traveling back, at about 6 weeks of abstinence, from my weekly combo of AWOL/FA meeting/fellowship lunch in Chelsea, MA. On that sticky August afternoon, as I waited for the ferry boat back to Martha’s Vineyard, it seemed EVERYONE was eating cold treats and I was absolutely certain that I would have a break. That was the first time I sincerely asked for help on my knees. Of course, the painful cravings were lifted, and I put an abstinent head on my pillow that night, thanks to my higher power and FA. I wish each of you an abstinent, grateful, and service-filled summer.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATON AND REPORTS
Service Group Support Committee
- Next year's Service Support Weekend will be held November 12-13, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. Hope you will be able to join us.
- Literature will be available for sale at the Literature Table at the next EAI Intergroup meeting. If you would like to pre-order literature for pick up, please email email@example.com.
- If you are 2+ hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Intergroup morning: 605.475.3215 then enter 871790#.
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm. Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
- Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
- Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15am-11:30am – Contact: Pam N. at email@example.com
- Cleveland, OH: 2nd Saturday, 11:30am-12:15pm – Contact: Cayce F. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at email@example.com
- Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30am-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. at email@example.com
- Owensboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 5pm-5:45pm – Contact: Annie K. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Michigan, MI: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: email@example.com
Andrea L.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact email@example.com.
- If you or someone you know is not receiving the EAI report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help!
Lynne S.: email@example.com
- FA book – a reminder to have your individual meeting donate a book a month to a library, school library or doctor.
- Join our committee meeting in person at Intergroup Sunday or dial in at 9:45am. Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Jennifer H.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can conference in on Intergroup Sunday at 9:45am meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: email@example.com
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you enjoy traveling with FA fellows? Maybe your FA group should consider a road trip to support another FA meeting! It is great fun, well worth the time and effort and is guaranteed to make your FA program stronger!