Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to FA EAI
For instructions to make a donation to FA EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, March 8, 2015 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. If you are 2+ hours away from Intergroup please join a committee via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. For details, see committee reports below or at www.foodaddicts.org/eastern-area-intergroup If EAI is cancelled due to bad weather, there will be an outgoing message to that effect by 5:00AM on Intergroup Sunday at 781-438-9700.
FUTURE EAI MEETING DATES
2015: April 12; May 3; June 14; July 12; August 9; September 13; October 4; November 8; December 13.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: January, 2014
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION?
When sharing at meetings, do you find yourself referring to other members by name, commenting directly on their share, or giving advice from the front of the room? Or, do you stay focused on telling your own story, sticking with “me” and “I” pronouns?
Courtney G., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to our newest meeting in Inverness, Florida!
- Service Story of the Month: An FA member in Brighton, England, recently shared this story: “I have an app on my phone called Yahoo News. It gives a bulletin of about 10 news items each morning and evening. Yesterday there was an article about a well-known golfer who has admitted his addiction to sugar. At the bottom of the article there is always a relevant link to something on the web. Yesterday it was FA!!! How awesome is that???!!!!” Note: if you are interested in learning more about the WSI Weblinks, the WSI service project which focuses on getting links from the FA website onto other sites, you can inquire at email@example.com
- The March EAI Body Meeting will include a focus on 12th Step service. Come for a sharing of experience, strength, and hope regarding supporting fellow food addicts.
- Thanks to all who joined the inaugural EAI Quarterly Call on Sunday, February 22. We discussed ways to nurture new and/or small FA meetings, particularly those on the frontier. Stay tuned for the announcement of the next call.
- The 2015 FA-WSI Business Convention is May 29-31.
- Starting in March, FA-Conference approved books and pamphlets will be available for purchase at EAI. Thank you, connection committee for overseeing this new program.
- Monthly committee meeting dial-in for those 2+ hours away on Intergroup Sundays at 9:45am:
- Chapter and Region Support — dial 424.203.8075 then enter 871790#
- connection — dial 513.386.0000 then enter Access Code 274894#
- Public Information — dial 605.475.4000 then enter Access Code 1066681#
- Teens and Twenties — dial 605.475.4700 then enter Access Code 293738#
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATON AND REPORTS
Jen N: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter and Region Support
Paul B., Chair email@example.com
If you are more than 2 hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Intergroup morning: 424-203-8075 then enter 871790#
Monthly Regional Service Meetings:
Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M., firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15AM-11:30AM – Contact: Pam N. email@example.com.
Cleveland, OH: 2nd Saturday, 11:30AM-12:15PM – Contact: Cayce F. firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochester, NY: 1st Saturday, 1PM-1:45PM – Contact: Margaret H. email@example.com.
Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday of the month 11AM-12PM – Contact: Paula K. firstname.lastname@example.org
Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. email@example.com
Gabe E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you are interested in hosting a connection writing session in your area. Meeting dial-in: 513-386-0000 and Access Code 274894#
Financial Aid and Resource
Kim B., Chair: email@example.com
Looking for a 12 Step Committee Service Funding Applications? Email us and we’ll send it your way.
Mari L., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our new meeting: Thursday 6:30pm Inverness, FL. Please note a discontinued meeting: Wednesday 7pm Charleston, SC. Download your local meeting directory for printing at foodaddicts.org/eastern-area-intergroup. Scroll over the “Office” tab and select “EAI Meeting Directory & Trifolds.”
Theresa H: email@example.com
Have you read the pamphlet online entitled “So You’re a PI Rep, Now What?” To find it go to http://www.foodaddicts.org/members/PI-rep-info and click on the relevant link. Let us know what you think! Also, please tell us about how you have reached out to your Health Care Professional and what kind of response you have received.
Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Carol C: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty R: email@example.com
Teens and Twenties
Jennifer L: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: email@example.com
Please respond in a timely manner to FA fellows that call you back from the WSI 12th Step Frontier Phone List. If you leave a message for a caller, please speak in a slow clear voice. For further information on 12 Step activities contact the 12 Step Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org