Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, June 12, 2016 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. Dial-in details are listed under specific committees below.
2016 EAI MEETING DATES
July 10, August (Recess-No EAI Meeting in August), September 11, October 2, November 12-13 Service Weekend, December 11.
2016 EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATES:
June 26, October 23 at 1pm EST. Dial in info: Dial 712-432-1500 / Access Code 288741#.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: MAY 2016
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION
Are you consistently giving to your meeting's Seventh Tradition? Give what you can, a common amount is $2 or $3.
Courtney G., Chair: email@example.com
This is the final EAI report of the 2015-16 service year, and it is a fitting time to express thanks, on behalf of the Board, for all the service done by each member of this fellowship. We all depend on each other and look forward to working towards ever more help for food addicts in the year ahead.
Special note: as technology makes tools like visual cell phone conversations and web-based chats available to us at a relatively low cost, we continue to look for ways to engage in service efforts with FA fellows far and wide. If you are 2+ hours away from Intergroup, that needn’t prevent you from participating in important and meaningful service for other food addicts. To discuss how you might get more involved as an individual, or a member of a local service group, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – or email any committee chair or member of the Board, whose information is below. In particular, we look forward to hearing from you if you would like to join a committee meeting or the general body meeting during our monthly Intergroup gatherings.
Happy “New” Service Year and best regards to all!
Courtney G., Somerville, MA
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATON AND REPORTS
Service Group Support Committee
- Next year's Service Support Weekend will be held November 12-13, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. Hope you will be able to join us.
- Literature will be available for sale at the Literature Table at the next EAI Intergroup meeting. If you would like to pre-order literature for pick up, please email email@example.com.
- If you are 2+ hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Intergroup morning: 605.475.3215 then enter 871790#.
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm. Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
- Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
- Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15am-11:30am – Contact: Pam N. at email@example.com
- Cleveland, OH: 2nd Saturday, 11:30am-12:15pm – Contact: Cayce F. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at email@example.com
- Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30am-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. at email@example.com
- Owensboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 5:pm-5:45pm – Contact: Annie K. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Michigan, MI: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: email@example.com
Andrea L.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No new meetings or discontinued meetings this month.
- EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact email@example.com.
- If you or someone you know is not receiving the EAI report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help!
Lynne S.: email@example.com
- EAI PI committee is focusing on reaching out to meetings that are held at hospitals to get access to a higher official other than doctors to promote FA. We have had some success in NY reaching a hospital executive and we are going to try it here inBoston.
- FA book – a reminder to have your individual meeting donate a book a month to a library, school library or doctor.
- Join our committee meeting in person at Intergroup Sunday or dial in at 9:45am. Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Jennifer L.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can conference in on Intergroup Sunday at 9:45am meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: email@example.com
- When the call for sponsors is announced at your meeting, please make sure someone stands up to sponsor or offers tohelp find a sponsor, or gets someone started. Please extend yourself for this very important service.